The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 8th release candidate for FOG 1.5.0.
- Fix fog settings ajax layout.
- Fix host imaging mistake on queue checking.
- Fix issue with searching not working if table has no information.
- Fix export/delete not working proplery.
- Fix issue with inventory not defining host item.
- Fix login page to not care about node/sub layout before logged in.
- Fix tasks to ensure updates work properly.
- Fix user cleanup elements in service page from some unknown issues found.
- Fix issue with snapin not assigned unable to be deployed if host has no snapins associated.
- Fix Uint32 on Partclone hfsplusclone.c file of partclone binaries.
- Fix sub, sub, sub (etc...) folder replication such as might be the case when working with drivers.
- Add ifopen in error checking from iPXE checks.
- Make curl commands follow redirects in the inits.
- Complete LDAP plugin to be appropriate.