The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 9th release candidate for FOG 1.5.0.
- Fix http/s usage throughout inits and main php files.
- Fix report display issues.
- Fix Printer port unable to be configured.
- Fix hosts unable to be added manually.
- Fix ajax not displaying on item deletes.
- Fix ajax not displaying on Power management.
- Fix image protected checkbox.
- Fix group reset encryption data issue.
- Fix exporting items, reports.
- Fix is available check to ensure nodes are available as required.
- Fix additional mac elements.
- Update iPXE to latest pull.
- Add build script for iPXE building natively.
- Update italian translation.