The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of FOG 1.4.1. This release fixes bugs found within 1.4.0's release.
For installation instructions please see https://wiki.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installation#Installation_manuals and select your relevant server OS.
For any issues you may encounter, please report the issue on the forums https://forums.fogproject.org/.
- Fix potential for divide by 0 issue.
- Fix storage being set improperly on taskings due to multiple variables being applied.
- Use custom patched form of ipxe.efi binaries to hopefully address problem with Gen 2 HyperV not able to PXE Boot.
- Fix report loading by allowing unlimited time to gather data sets.
- Fix slashes being escaped consistently causing potential large data being added to simple updates.
- Fix group taskings to generate tasks for non-init needed taskings such as memtest.
- Fix multicast manager not correctly applying the in progress state.
- Fix group ou definition not getting the proper ou data pulled in.
- Fix multicast in inits to ensure mcast-rdv-address points at fog server if no rdv point is established.