The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 6th release candidate for FOG 1.4.0.
- Fix client double failsafe as could lead to inability to authenticate.
- Fix php-fpm chmod information to more accurately find and set permissions.
- Fix Snapin log displaying Imaging log.
- Add api route to create items.
- Update create route to allow create or new
- Update remove route to allow remove or delete.
- Wrap the routes in square brackets to ensure routes are more properly found.
- Update iPXE binaries to 17-APR-2017 morning pull.