The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 5th release candidate for FOG 1.4.0.
- Fix display of snapin tasking on main active page when it is tasked.
- Fix task creation to not just set the snapin type to all snapins. Use improved logic to test if the deploySnapin is already tasked or not.
- Fix directory index not being passed in to direct web traffic appropriately.
- Fix new line in vhost file creation.
- Display a more helpful flag on scheduled snapins to more directly state what a task is doing.
- Enable reports to be implemented by plugins similar to hooks and events being able to be incorporated.
- Move reports back to individualized items and falling under the lib folder.
- Add a secondary failsafe to security token checking.
- Replace many preg
_match calls to less compilation issues during rendering.
- Update to tell FOG to use the 0.11.12 version of the FOG Client.