The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 2nd release candidate for FOG 1.3.1.
This release addresses some of the more prominent bugs that were present and reported from the 1st
- Fixes self:: called in non-object contexts on progress calls back to the GUI.
- Fixes self:: called in non-object contexts on inventory calls back to the GUI.
- Fixes a bug in the Location plugin that would prevent iPXE from working properly.
- Fixes router address getting on fresh install not finding proper address.
- Put string wrappers on the domain and ip to ping for get interface function.
- Allow admins to enable/disable the login version information on the login page.