The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 3rd release candidate for FOG 1.3.1.
This release addresses some of the more prominent bugs that were present and reported from the 2nd release candidate.
- Fix Replication issues from Group to subordinate nodes on images.
- Fix Replication issues from Group to subordinate nodes on snapins.
- Fix login history reporting
- Fix - Refactor the Hosts and Users report.
- Fix setSetting method to not return
$thisas it was switched to a static method.
- Fix Location node isTFTP method to work properly.
- Fix installer to find route in a single line rather than guessing last or first. The order may change from one OS to the other, so we need to find the implicit items.