May 28th at 10 AM Central Standard Time
Announcing the first official FOG Question & Answer Google Hangout. This is an excellent opportunity for people and organizations wanting to learn about FOG, what it can do and how it can help them. Discussion will not be overly technical but geared more towards setup overview, solution overview, how you use FOG, and general FOG talk. All are welcome to attend. The Google Hangout will be livestreamed to YouTube on the FogProjectVideos channel. Earnings from the video will directly benefit FOG Project.
Interested parties should:
- Have a valid Google account that is also connected to Google+
- Have a device capable of using Google Hangouts.
- Send a message of interest to FogProjectVideos@gmail.com using the Google account.
After doing the above,
- Check your inbox for a Google Calendar event from FogProjectVideos@gmail.com and accept it.
- Accept the Google Hangouts invitation from FogProjectVideos@gmail.com
- Be or become familiar with Google Hangouts.