The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability FOG 1.5.1. With this also comes a new official release of the FOG Client to v0.11.16.
This release is available for download at:
Download from GitHub
For installation instructions please see https://wiki.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installation#Installation_manuals and select your relevant server OS.
For any issues you may encounter, please report the issue on the forums https://forums.fogproject.org/.
This release mainly focuses on performance improvements and bug fixes fog the FOG GUI.
- Ensure manager has data variable set to prevent potential erroneous errors being thrown.
- Fix membership tabs causing major performance slowdowns.
- Fix deploy elements causing major performance slowdowns.
- Die if insertId is unable to be called.
- More statically control webroot for route as we always go through
- Fix delete all powermanagement tasks from group page.
- Fix a few ldap plugin issues.
- Add and fix online checking of storage nodes.
- Fix timeout display on snapin edit page.
- Fix export and fogbackup script errors.
- Ensure multicast session creation sets host count as client count if none is set.
- Attempt at fixing random element adding/removing from objects, (e.g. hosts added to group)
- Remove auto-encrypt text from ad password setting.
- Dashboard page updates for bandwidth much less resource intensive.
- Dashboard page now shows time based rather than point based count, so 2 minute display actually displays 2 minutes of data, not 120 points of data.
- Speed up membership and deploy tabs.
- PHP Version installation on debian/ubuntu should not be forcibly set, this allows users to use php versions they want rather than always setting to 7.0 (if it is installable) during installation.
- Set correct client version on Linux and Mac
- New generalized notification message for snapins.