The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 12th release candidate for FOG 1.5.0. With this also comes a new official release of the FOG Client to v0.11.13
- Fix Page titles.
- Fix issue where associated items could not be removed, though all appearances were they did indeed work.
- Fix filesize logic issue on kernel checking.
- Fix API to allow client sessions to work where appropriate.
- Fix issue with db backups not operating as expected.
- Fix variable typo, and inverted logic in mysql password input validation.
- Move mcrypt functions to use openssl as php 7.2 no longer has mcrypt.
- Safely handle special characters in sed, php, mysql, and bash for mysql password.
- Removes database encryption of AD Password, and Product Key fields as the storage was not secure to begin with.
- Update messages.pot and all the messages.po files.
- Update to latest ipxe full.
- Patch startup and shutdown issues with Windows 1709
- Add Hungarian language
- Set Spanish-Spain as default Spanish language
- Add log warning messages instead of only error or normal
- Update dependencies
- Add help menu to SmartInstaller
- Add power options to debugger