The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 2nd release candidate for FOG 1.4.0.
- Fixes pending host not being able to be quick imaged.
- Fix aligning issues on login page.
- Fix restore extended partitions should never have used minimum file.
- Fix ldap logging issues.
- Fix a few random found typos. No function lost, just cleaner.
- Fix Network issues in inits that only looped one interface it seemed.
- Limit session setters receivers.
- Use a more Singleton approach within abstract base class.
- Allow hook/event management to chain the register method.
- Change FOG banner in inits and linux services to be common and what I find neater.
- Move things that should've been in fogbase from fogcore to the correct place.
- Update ipxe to latest pull as of 2-APR-2017
- Add Fernando Gietz's AccessControl Plugin.
- Add hot key support for iPXE Menu generation on a per menu layout.