The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 1st release candidate for FOG 1.4.0.
- Fix WOL not working on the WOL tasking.
- Fix missed type setting.
- Fix Fedora OS rpc bind issues (Not a FOG BUG but should allow installations properly now.)
- Fix snapin task issues that would cancel whole tasking even if there were other tasks left to complete.
- Fix storage group edits modifying storage nodes instead of the groups.
- Fix maxClients to allow arbitrary numbers.
- Fix/Test Sector alignments to use 512 instead of disk sector passed as it can cause issues in particular with windows systems.
- Fix/Improve? Group snapins can be stacked once again.
- Access control plugin written by Fernando Gietz
- Add user class friendly display names
- Add storage information and image name to note on Partclone screen.
- Allow Hook and Event register method to chain rather than force new lines.
- Convert all callers to register multiple times to use the self chaining now.
- Update iPXE to latest pull from 24-MAR-2017.
- Remove WOL delayed startup elements.
- Speed up the deployment processing due to changes in how PHP is operating.