The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 2nd release candidate for FOG 1.3.5.
This release includes update ipxe binaries, and corrections to the init for resizing issues and fixed size finding/setting mistakes. Also corrects a few other bugs and improves security/xss information.
- Fix reference issues introduced.
- Fix issue as described: https://forums.fogproject.org/topic/9277/host-registration-service-deactivation-has-no-effect
- Fix xss and exploitable code issues.
- Fix fixed size partition code to accurately update the file as needed.
- Proper address and building structures in place to ensure less xss potentials.