The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of FOG 1.3.4. With this release the FOG Client is now updated to 0.11.9. This release adds a new feature and fixes a few bugs found within 1.3.3's release.
- German, Dutch, and French translations
- Fix boot.txt from tftp layout to add Joe Schmitt to list.
- Fix group device setting not reading in properly.
- Fix Host register preventing client communications.
- Fix schema redirect if one does downgrade to a lower schema than is currently installed.
- Fix: Use
scanfor internalin rEFInd configuration.
- Fix calling this out of context issue.
- Fix sql generation including double INDEX accidentally.
- Fix error in boot menu from 1.3.4 RC 1
- Fix error output in inits from gui calls.
- Fix Ubuntu php installation issues.
- More output on handling errors within init's to help provide more causes/troubleshooting fixes.
- New plugin called windowskey which allows users to associate Product keys to images. When a host is imaged with a key assigned image, their product key will be updated to use the new key for activation.