The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 6th release candidate for FOG 1.3.1.
This release addresses some bugs that were present and reported from the 5th release candidate.
- Fix log generation issue as reported: https://forums.fogproject.org/topic/9268/image-replication-not-working
- Fix hanging deploy task (still need confirmation if fixed, but should be the same as the issue reported for captures that seems to have been fixed.)
- Fix typo in init stating (Resettings Swap System) should've been (Resetting Swap System).
- Fix installer checks for Systemctl/Systemd usage to be appropriate to what the user presents or if user doesn't set systemctl status, check if system is booted using systemd over init.
- Fix username validation testing to allow different symbols of _, - or . There can only be one _ or - (not both). If you have two . symbols you cannot have an _ or -. They must be separated by other characters.
- Fix attribute parsing in jquery presentation so tags are displayed appropriately.
- Instead of immediately failing if ntfsresize fails, set that failed partition to upload in a "fixed" size state.