The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the seventh release candidate for FOG 1.3.0 in addition to v0.11.5 of the FOG client.
This release candidate addresses issues that were raised by users from their use of the sixth release candidate.
FOG 1.3.0 RC 7 Changelog
- Fix - Fix issue reported here: https://forums.fogproject.org/topic/8241/1-3-0-rc-5-login-history-report-shows-blank-page
- Update - Update kernel configs to 4.7
- Enhance - Clean up loops in ping hosts service. Fix task scheduler not waking hosts.
- Fix - Fix getsnapinhash throwing error too soon
- Update - FOG Client is now at 0.11.5
FOG Client v0.11.5 Changelog
- Prevent the client from starting up too early on Windows
- Do not trigger power management tasks if the computer was hibernating when the event was scheduled
- Set snapin and snapin pack's working directory to their file location