The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 5th release candidate for FOG 1.5.0.
- Fix snapin page to accurately display Shutdown/Reboot/None on radio boxes.
- Fix attempt to prevent 'Too many macs' unless pending macs are already met.
- Fix dialog popup to close appropriately and only impact the current displayed dialog.
- Fix group membership page trying to add through ajax and failing due to this.
- Add "associated" and "unassociated" snapins to host basic tasks -> single snapin task type. Show Associated first, then the unassociated.
- Re-add the currently editing item name in the main portion so we always know what we're editing.
- Alter http implicit checks to servers to prefer the protocol in use to view the GUI.
- Add enabled/disabled flag display for images and snapins. Add protected flag status to snapins.