The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 9th release candidate for FOG 1.4.0.
- Reintroduce lost things from RC-7 to RC-8 that went unknown for a bit.
- Fix directory setting for api with Apache redirect stuff.
- Fix/add tertiary method to detect DNS thanks @wayneworkman
- Fix domain resolving to allow Localhost/localdomain checking as well.
- Italian Language updated thanks to @lucab85
- Use createSecToken in a cryptographically random generator rather than what was used earlier.
FOG 1.4.0 RC 9.1
- Remove the e argument from sgdisk calls to see if its causing a potential issue.
- API System no longer allowed to modify/edit user information as a kind of safety to the whole of the system.
- Ensure better checking when editing/updating elements by making sure to break out of the checks.
FOG 1.4.0 RC 9.2
- Fix/improve upon virtual host information.
- API Cancel method can receive a body to more intricately cancel.
- API Can now look up active/current tasks directly.
- API Active method can receive a body to more intricately filter returned items.
- API List items can receive a body to more intricately filter returned items.
FOG 1.4.0 RC 9.3
- Ability to bypass overwriting fog vhost file.
- Fix typo found in group management page as provided by #lucab85
- Update ipxe files to pull from 2-May-2017