The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 9th release candidate for FOG 1.3.5.
This release incorporates new compression medium for images within the inits. It also updates the default kernel to 4.9.11.
- Ensure globalSettings table only has unique elements.
- Ensure initrd=memtest.bin is passed for all memtest elements.
- Add ZSTD as a compression/decompression medium to the inits.
- Update Buildroot to buildroot-2017.02-rc1.
- Move away from wget calls and use curl instead for passing information back to the gui.
- Removes the old installation.txt file as README.md is now proper replacement.