The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 1st release candidate for FOG 1.3.4.
This release candidate addresses several issues reported/found.
- Fix "deployment" phrase in Tasking systems by removing from phrases to limit confusion.
- Fix Numeric entries being replaced with empty values. In particular for 0 as the value entered.
- Fix typo in init text reporting.
- Fix issue of ERROR 500 from fog client in scenarios when macs were added, and no longer are being added.
- Fix legacy client handling issues that were missed in 1.3.2.
- Fix Host MAC table to only have one mac address (not one per host).
- Fix Service page editing issues.
- Fix error return issue on task completion.
- Fix the README.md files to contain the future 1.3.4 versioning (it's too easy to miss setting during a release).
- Fix issue with GPT disk type deployment not being deployed properly.
- Adds feature set to enable/disable functionality of the FOG Services within linux from the GUI.
- Adds/improves upon image capturing to a less assumptive style.
- Allows page elements to "display" html, or "hide" instead of always returning HTML code by including the html file.