The FOG Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the 37th release candidate for FOG 1.3.0.
- Gantt Chart for login history now works properly.
- OU Selector would not display correctly or show the proper selected OU for the host.
- Invalid Security Token thrown from another module would display as #!ist. It should have been returned in json format which it will now do.
- LDAP Plugin is now operational from unicode characters containing accents, umlautes, etc... will now work properly.
- Fix ou joining containing the unicode characters as well.
- Snapin Pack snapin command display will not display the file in the command any longer.
- Fixed many other issues within LDAP Plugin that were previously unknown about.
- LDAP Plugin can now accept multiple groups in the form of comma separated list.
- Enable LDAP Login to operate even for bootmenu, otherwise if the user didn't exist previously it would fail.